County Mapper XM
Prince William County has many Interactive GIS Applications that allow customers to view and query the County's GIS Data using various formats.
The most popular Web application is the County Mapper XM. This application gives users the ability to query properties by their parcel identification number or address as well as by selecting the property interactively. Users may select various data layers to display geographic information over the parcel layer.
Watch County Mapper XM user videos:
Visit our GIS Web Applications FAQ page to view common questions about using County Mapper XM
Important points to note when using County Mapper Applications:
- Aerial Imagery: This website displays different sets of aerial photography. Through the years aerial imagery has been captured at different resolutions and with different methods. At the same time other map layers have been maintained independently from the aerial imagery. Due to these differences there may be areas that do not align precisely with the aerial imagery. Data displayed on this website is for informational purposes only.
- Pop-Up Blockers: These applications use pop-ups to display information and enhance the user experience. For best results turn off pop-up blockers for this site.
- Internet Cookies: County Mapper XM utilizes Internet cookies to save personal settings within the application. Users that do not accept cookies or clear their cache frequently will be unable to utilize the MyMap feature.
- Browser and Operating System Version(s): County Mapper XM is best experienced using Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher and Mozilla Firefox.
- Property Boundary Alignment: Due to the variety of data sources and the manner in which data is input property boundaries may not exactly align with aerial imagery. Older data sources may be especially vulnerable. These areas of discrepancy are corrected as more reliable data becomes available.
Try other PWC Interactive GIS Applications:
- QuickInfo - Get all the information as County Mapper XM without the graphics. It's quick and easy!
- Aerial Image Viewer - This viewer displays historical aerial imagery as far back as 1937. Users can query by Address GPIN or Intersection
- Parcel History Tree - The Parcel History Tree is a simple application that helps the user to identify the Parent-to-Child and/or Child-to-Parent Relationships for a specific GPIN.
- Stream Assessment Viewer - helps users to understand the condition of streams and environmentally sensitive areas.
Please provide comments suggestions and additional feedback to email@example.com