The DMS system offers many benefits to our Citizens and Homeowner Community. EnerGov is an enterprise application that is fully integrated with the County's Geographic Information System (GIS) and supports the development processes that govern permitting, plan review, inspections, case management and more. The system contains workflow efficiencies, is mobile enabled and streamlines the ability to partner with our customers and the community.
Services provided are:
- Inspection scheduling and status by phone or online
- Tracking of project and permits
The IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system:
- The phone number is 1-866-457-5280.
- You do not need to have an ePortal account or a computer to schedule inspections if you use the IVR.
- The IVR no longer asks you for your permit number. You will be required to have the 6 digit IVR pin number associated with your permit. Your pin number is located on the top right hand corner of your permit. If you are unable to locate your pin number, please visit www.pwcgov.org/ePortal or call us at 703-792-6875.
Information on public hearings:
The ePortal offers an abundance of functionality for users but some actions require you to create an account to complete, such as:
- Apply for a Permit (Residential Trade Contractors)
- Schedule or Cancel Inspections
- Access information pertaining to YOUR permits or plan cases
- View invoices and fees due
- Search Construction and Land Permits by address, permit number or project name
- Search for a Plan by address or plan case type
- View Today's Inspections
- View hearings and meetings calendar