The DMS systems offers many benefits to Development Professionals in our Community. EnerGov is an enterprise application that is fully integrated with the County's Geographic Information System (GIS) and supports the development processes that govern permitting, plan review, inspections, case management and more. The system contains workflow efficiencies, is mobile enabled and streamlines the ability to partner with our customers and community.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A CONTACT AND RECEIVE AN ePORTAL ACCOUNT
Additional information readily available:
Services provided are:
- Inspection scheduling and status by phone or online.
- Tracking of project and permits.
- Online payment of Invoices (ePermits only).
The ePortal offers an abundance of functionality for users but some actions require you to create an account to complete, such as:
- Apply for a Permit (Residential Trade Contractors)
- Schedule or Cancel Inspections
- Access information pertaining to YOUR permits or plan cases
- View invoices and fees due
- Search Construction and Land Permits by address, permit number or project name
- Search for a Plan by address or plan case type
- View Today's Inspections
- View hearings and meetings calendar