Sign In
alert

Trending Searches:     FY2016 Budget | TaxesParks | Library

Fire and Rescue
Riding Club Drive Fire Incident
On Monday, June 18th at approximately 7:30 p.m. fire and rescue units responded to a structure fire in a single-family home located in the 15300 block of Riding Club Drive in Haymarket. 
 
First-arriving units encountered smoke showing from the large dwelling’s basement.
 
The occupants approached firefighters informing them everyone was out of the home. The home’s smoke detectors were working and alerted the family, of five, to the fire enabling them to safely exit the home. 
 
No injuries were reported. 
 
The fire originated in the furnace room located in the basement; the fire was contained within the furnace room.  
 
The fire was determined accidental according to fire investigators. 
 
The preliminary damage estimate is $20,000.00. 
 

Disclaimer

You are now leaving the official Prince William County Government website.