Linton Hall School Fire Incident
For Release
June 13, 2013
On Wednesday, June 12th at approximately 6:30 p.m., fire and rescue units were dispatched to a commercial fire at 9535 Linton Hall Road, Linton Hall School in Bristow.

Upon arriving on the scene, fire and rescue units were directed to the school’s boiler room and discovered a small fire caused by a fan motor. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire and provided ventilation to remove the smoke.  Firefighters checked for further extension.  No further extension was found. 

No injuries.

The damage was isolated to a fan motor.

The fire is currently under investigation by the Fire Marshal’s Office.