Linton Hall School Fire Incident
June 13, 2013
On Wednesday, June 12th at approximately 6:30 p.m., fire and rescue units were dispatched to a commercial fire at 9535 Linton Hall Road, Linton Hall School in Bristow.
Upon arriving on the scene, fire and rescue units were directed to the school’s boiler room and discovered a small fire caused by a fan motor. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire and provided ventilation to remove the smoke. Firefighters checked for further extension. No further extension was found.
The damage was isolated to a fan motor.
The fire is currently under investigation by the Fire Marshal’s Office.