On Tuesday, February 18th at approximately 2:00 a.m., fire and rescue units responded to a reported house fire in the 9700 Block of Lafayette Avenue, in Manassas.
Upon arrival units found a fire on the first floor of a two story single family house. The fire was quickly extinguished, no injuries reported.
Red Cross was called to the scene to assist the displaced family but was not required; the family had sought other arrangements.
The fire is currently under investigation by the county Fire Marshal’s Office.