You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Fire and Rescue
Office of the Chief
Assistant Fire & Rescue Chiefs
Public Safety Gallery
Operations in Action
Special Operations & Hazardous Materials
Potomac Open Water Boat Program
Swift Water Rescue
Confined Space Rescue
Heavy Truck Extrication
Technical Rope Rescue
Structural Collapse Rescue
Emergency Medical Services
Becoming a Firefighter/EMT
EMS Billing Program
Endorsed EMS Providers
Candidate Physical Ability Test Training Facility
Health & Safety
Self-Containing Breathing Apparatus
Fire & Injury Prevention
Residential Sprinklers Save Lives
Local Emergency Planning Committee
Community Safety Programs
News & Information
Line Of Duty Death Reports
Fire Marshal's Office
Public Safety Training Center
Public Safety Communications Center
Office of Emergency Management
Fire & Rescue Association
Departments & Agencies
Fire and Rescue
Charlton Court Fire Incident
May 15, 2014
On Wednesday, May 14
at approximately 2:00 p.m., fire and rescue units were dispatched to a townhouse fire located in the 4600 block of Charlton Court in Dale City.
Upon arrival, fire and rescue units observed smoke showing from the rear of a 2 story mid row town home.
Firefighters proceeded to the 2
floor of the home, located the fire in a bathroom and extinguished it.
Firefighters checked for fire extension.
No further extension was found.
Residents were home at the time of the fire but evacuated the home safely.
Red Cross was called to the scene to assist 3 adults who were displaced by the fire.
A Building Inspector was called to the scene to assess the residence and has posted the building unsafe.
According to the Fire Marshal’s Office, the origin of the fire was a second floor bathroom; the cause was an accidental fire related to an electrical issue.
Email For Assistance
Copyright Prince William County Government. All Rights Reserved.
Prince William County Government