About the Executive Committee
The Fire and Rescue Association Executive Committee
of the Board of Directors is composed of seven members:
· Prince William County Department of Fire and Rescue Chief, who serves as Chair
· The Vice Chair (volunteer company) of the Fire and Rescue Association Board of Directors
· Two members from the volunteer companies, elected by the Board of Directors
· Three Department of Fire and Rescue members serving on the Board of Directors, appointed by the DFR chief
The Executive Committee is charged with the following duties and responsibilities in addition to others as may be assigned to it by ordinance or resolution of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors.
· Initiate all FRA policies and procedures for adoption and implementation.
· Receive and consider FRA policy and procedure recommendations from the Board of Directors.
· Assure the implementation and enforcement of FRA policies and procedures.
· Act in the stead and with the authority of the Board of Directors on any matters within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors between regularly scheduled board meetings.
are held on the first Wednesday of each month at the McCoart Administration Building (1 County Complex Court) at 6:00 p.m.