Sign In

Trending Searches: Job OpportunitiesParks | Library

Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court
Request for Copy of Court Order
To inquire whether a Court order has been processed, allow at least 10-14 days from the Court date. If you have not received an order within two weeks of the Court date, contact a representative of the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Clerk's Office to ascertain the status of the order.
To request a replacement copy of an order that has been misplaced or lost, submit the request in writing to the Juvenile and Relations District Court Clerk's Office. In your letter, please specify the date of the order and the judge who entered the order. There is a fee of $1 for the first page, and $.50 for each additional page. Court orders are generally two to three pages. Send a payment of $2 with your request. If there are more than three pages, you will be notified when the copy is mailed to you.


You are now leaving the official Prince William County Government website.