a. completing an acknowledgment of paternity (if the case is being pursued by DCSE);
b. acknowledging under oath (in open Court), that he is the father of the child in question.
Steps to Establishing Paternity and Child Support
1) the sheriff's office (which will be initiated by the clerk's office) or,
2) a private process server.
1) delivered to the other party personally
2) left with a person of suitable age and discretion at the non-custodial parent's house
3) posted at the front door of the party's residence
1) gross income of each party
2) number of children each party supports
3) the costs of work-related day care
4) the costs of health care coverage, and who provides it.