jdr clerk 2.jpg

Each court has a Clerk's Office which processes all case papers, keeps Court records and provides information to the people involved in a case (to the extent permitted by law). Anyone wishing to make a witness appear at a court hearing may request the issuance of a subpoena (a document used to require a person to come to the Court hearing) at the Court Clerk's office. See the forms page. While Court personnel are not permitted to offer legal assistance, they can provide general procedural information. Because of confidentiality laws, the Clerk's Office can often only provide very limited information about a case, and then only to those people involved with the case.
Click the link for more information on the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.