What is the Restitution Program?
- A service for victims and offenders of juvenile crime
- Provides supportive assistance to claim and obtain restitution
- Establishment of fair restitution orders
- Offenders earn money and pay restitution
- More Information
- Participate in an orientation session
- Address their actions, consequences and restitution owed to their victims
- Commit to a restitution payment plan
- Offender payments can be monitored by the program
- Other services are job search coaching and victim-offender accountability conferences
- Contact the Program Coordinator for more information
Offender Restitution Payment Instructions
Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund (CICF)
- CICF provides reimbursement of medical expenses to victims of physical and/or emotional injuries
- No reimbursement for property losses
- Subject to maximum reimbursement amounts
- Assistance with claim filing
- Contact CICF directly
For additional information, contact the Restitution Program Coordinator, Kitty Monroe
Address: 9540 Center Street, Suite 200, Manassas VA 20110
Hours: Generally Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with varying schedule; appointments are strongly encouraged.
For Links and Resources, click here.