The court only provides interpreters for criminal cases.  Unless there is a court order in a civil case, the plaintiff and/or defendant must provide their own interpreter.
If an interpreter is needed for a criminal court appearance, immediately notify the Clerk’s Office by letter or praecipe and call 703-792-6025. 
 • Interpreter Request for Criminal Proceedings 
Foreign Language Services, Supreme Court of Virginia's Office of the Executive Secretary
Please notify the Circuit Court Clerk's Office by email if you find that any of the links on this page do not work.